Roger Federer - The Greatest Tennis Player of All Time!

Roger Federer: The Making of a Legend

此情只待成追憶 港樂

In My Life

when you say nothing at all- Ronan Keating

富士山下

Umbrella (Acoustic)

Olivia Ong You & Me MV 完整版

林憶蓮 / 至少還有你

謝安琪 【寬限期】

2007年8月16日

I'm having so much fun on the court


August 15, 2007


Sorry I didn’t write for so long. It’s been a great week. Arriving in Los Angeles, I didn’t have high expectations. I took a wild card quite late and I just wanted to get back into playing tournaments.I was surprised by how well I played in my first match in LA. I enjoyed this tournament very much. Right now I am having so much fun on the court. The match against Jankovic was very exciting and it was a great atmosphere. I’d like to thank the tournament for giving me the wild card!After the final we went to celebrate at Koi restaurant in West Hollywood. It’s a popular place for celebrities and I was hoping to see some, but unfortunately there weren’t any that I recognised. But on the flight to Toronto we saw Maroon 5.Last week was obviously a great week for me in my career and I went up to a new high ranking. But what about Novak! He had an unbelievable week. I’m so happy for him.Before my match against Petrova I was watching some of the Montreal final and it was a set-all. Then I was interviewed just before I went onto court and the lady told me that Novak had won. It gave me extra motivation, but also more pressure.Today I filmed a short commercial for a television station at the club. I think we will be able to put the video on the site soon. I also did some interviews. I really love this tournament. As professionals we are very lucky that we receive great hospitality almost everywhere we go. But here is something different, they treat us so well. I’m very grateful to Tennis Canada.I play Yan on Wednesday. It won’t be an easy match because she’s a Grand Slam champion, even if it was in doubles. I’m glad it’s a day match, because I am still a jet-lagged and would probably have been tired if it was in the evening.I heard that it takes one day per hour of time zone change to adjust, so according to that rule I won’t be fully adjusted until Thursday, but I’m sure I will be feeling 100 per cent fit when I step onto the court.LoveAna

沒有留言:


NAFASG CERTIFIED PARTNER BADGE

Google