Roger Federer - The Greatest Tennis Player of All Time!

Roger Federer: The Making of a Legend

此情只待成追憶 港樂

In My Life

when you say nothing at all- Ronan Keating

富士山下

Umbrella (Acoustic)

Olivia Ong You & Me MV 完整版

林憶蓮 / 至少還有你

謝安琪 【寬限期】

2007年9月30日

I'ved got Tagged #4 by Jess

Tagged #4 by Jess,This time not just only Q&A..Q&A,Is so seriours Q for me!!Hopefully ,my limited ENG can finished this tag.

Q from Jess : If you know you gonna be dead by tomorrow night, what would be the last thing you wanna do? If you only have 3 month to live, who you wanna spent time with?

A from Jacky:
If I know I gonna be dead by tomorrow night,I will preapring my BIG BIG dinner for my families,cause my parents bring me to this world,I hope they can see me gone,included my 2 elder bros.
And,If I only have 3 months to live,who will spent time with me.........?I think I will go to my dream place "TIBET" by myself to spent about 87 days to live there and take some documentary photos,and last 3 days I will back to HK to produce my "TIBET PHOTO ALBUM",and do the same thing with my families.

OKay ,Turn to me this time,I will tag,1.Jess 2.Angie.3.Wilson4.Phing. 5.Lalik

Instruction: I will tag you a Question And Post your answer on your website/blog. After that you make another question and tag it to other bloggers. Got it? Let's get it on!

My Questions:If You will be U.S. President tomorrow,how can you solve MID-EAST problems?

沒有留言:


NAFASG CERTIFIED PARTNER BADGE

Google